When we think of Matthew Lewis, we still think of him as being the guy with the bowl cut and wonky teeth who had a toad called Trevor, but we really need to start remembering that he kicked puberty IN THE REAR and grew into quite the stud.
So seeing as Neville Longbottom transformed into a right dreamboat over the past ten years, I thought I'd turn this into a bit of a competition and check out which of the original Harry Potter cast grew up to be the hottest young thang. HOORAY
1. So contestant number 1 is everyone’s favorite true Gryffindor, Neville Longbottom, aka Matthew Lewis, who not only managed to slay Nagini in the end, but also the hearts of many a female fans. This is when you know you’re doing puberty correctly.
2. Next up is star of the show, Harry Potter himself, Mr Daniel Radcliffe. He started out with an unfortunate 'do and the cutest little chubby cheeks, but turned into a chiseled hunk of a man.You approve?
3. I know many a girls who distinctly remember the day in school when all the boys came in and started talking about how gorgeous Hermione had gotten - around the Goblet of Fire era. Emma Watson ditched the frizz and stringy bangs for a whole lotta hotness, and grew into a beauty queen!
4. Err... Rupert Grint hasn't actually changed that much has he? Same cheeky grin, same messy ginger locks and same slightly stick-out ears in a very adorable way. He was probably the one that the girls fancied the most in the beginning anyway so IT’S FINE.
5. And last but not least, the only platinum blonde lad most girls swear they've ever truly fallen in love with, Tom Felton aka Draco Malfoy. Girls have always loved a bad boy, but he's grown up into a full-on charmer, with bright blue eyes and cheekbones that could cut glass. OH YEAH.
Which Harry Potter character transformation is your favorite? Sound off in the comments below!