Sunday 26 January 2014

The Curse of the Child Stars: Is Justin Bieber Spiralling into the Dark World of Drug and Alcohol Abuse?


When I read this article on Radaronline, my mind shot to the numerous child stars that ended up derailing and not achieving their full potentials. The first name that came to my mind was Macaulay Culkin, and there are others. What could be the cause of this problem of child stars veering off into a path of drug and alcohol abuse? These past few days, Justin has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. He was arrested on a DUI charge (Driving under the influence. He seemed to be very pleased with himself, not in the least remorseful about his plight. I want your opinion please; Could Justin Bieber be on course to suffer the curse of the child stars?
A former housekeeper who worked at Justin Bieber’s Southern California mansion has told how she fears he will end up dead like Michael Jackson.

In a bombshell tell-all interview, Tatiana Voziouk described how she eye-witnessed prescription drugs, marijuana and the dangerous cocktails of codeine-based cough syrup and soda — known as “sizzurp” — inside the pop star’s Calabasas, Calif., mansion.

“The drugs and hangers-on are turning Justin into a zombie,” the woman, who began working for Bieber in August 2012, told Britain’s Sunday People.

“I’m terrified he’ll become the next Michael Jackson. If he doesn’t act now I will hear one day that he has passed away. It is heart-breaking.

“I have decided to speak out now as I care for him.”

Tatiana, 47, described how marijuana would be delivered to Bieber’s home by a legal drug company under the pretense of it being for medicinal purposes.

She also said how she once saw a bottle of the prescription cough syrup which she said she knew “had codeine in it.”

“Usually celebs like their drinks thrown away if they leave them out as they are scared of being poisoned,” she said.

“I was told not to touch those bottles. And I wasn’t allowed to throw them away.
“I never saw him drink from those bottles but Justin did ask me a couple of times where I had put them.

“I didn’t see exactly if they were mixing them together and making cocktails but I thought it looked suspicious they were next to each other.”

Of pot use, the ex-aide said: “They give users marijuana in the form of ­cookies, lollipops and candies. These products were always in the house.

“I was always picking up joint butts and stubs from the ­kitchen, lounge and pool area where they had been thrown.”

Tatiana, who no longer works for Bieber and is intending on filing an unfair dismissal claim, said she tried to ask the “Baby” hit-maker’s mom Pattie Mallette  and manager Scooter Braun to help, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Tatiana concluded: “Justin was once a sweetheart, kind, ­considerate and a talented boy and I am concerned for him. He is now a lost boy.

“We lost Elvis Presley­ because he was over-working and taking pills. He was over 40 years old.

“Michael Jackson began taking drugs when he was in his 20s. Justin Bieber is not even 20 and what is happening to him is so sad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment